This page is still under construction and will probably always be – there will always be something new to add to the list. If you would have any useful additions, recommendations and so on, please get in touch. It would be much appreciated! xxx
This girl is a vegan, obviously. For many reasons, but I’m sure you’ve heard them all before: animal welfare, environment, personal health, … The list is practically endless.
Veganism is a very diverse spectrum still. It’s not restrictive in any way, there are many reasons to go vegan and there are about as many different vegan diets out there as there are vegans.
Veganism is something that has been looked into very extensively by many professionals, so I think it’s only fair to do them justice. So if you’re looking for information about veganism, thinking about going vegan or just interested, the list of sources of information on this page may be helpful.
Be sure to do your research and be curious, that’s always the best way to learn something new. And you never know what you may discover, so enjoy the journey!
- Earthlings | buy or rent the documentary on the official website
- Cowspiracy | download the documentary or buy the DVD on the official website
- Forks over Knives | download the film or buy the DVD on the official website
- What the Health | downlaod the film or buy the DVD on the official website
- Vegucated |
- Speciecism: The Movie |
- Skinny Bitch – Rory Freedman and Kim Bardouin
- Eating Animals – Jonathan Safron Foer
- Project Animal Farming – Sonia Faruqi
If there are any documentaries that you think are missing on this page, please get in touch and I will have a look at it!