As it’s slowly but surely getting more autumnal (woop woop!), so are my meals (woop-er, woop-er!). Ya girl here is a real autumn fanatic and I couldn’t possibly be more excited about the changing of the seasons.
The colours are changing, the leaves are starting to fall and wherever I walk, the crisp smell of autumn follows along. I’m filled with joy.
To celebrate, I made a very autumnal brekkie. Here’s the recipe!
Hope you like it. If you do (or don’t), pop me a message via Instagram or e-mail. I’d love to hear from you.
Cinnamon apple overnight oats
- 1 grated apple
- 5 tablespoons oats
- 3 tablespoons soy yogurt (or almond/coconut yogurt)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- a little nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- a drop vanilla essence
- 5 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 finely chopped dates
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well to combine the ingredients.
- Put the mixture in a jar.
- Put the jar in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, top with mulberries, sultanas, dates, hazelnuts, … Whatever you fancy!