Double chocolate overnight oats are #brekkiegoals. I gladly jump (or rather stumble) out of bed for this kinda on-the-go breakfast.
For this recipe I use cacao nibs from Creative Nature Superfoods. If you’d like to shop their products through my affiliate link, you get a 10% discount (win for you) and you support me at the same time (win for me, thank you so much if you do xxx). They have tons of great products. I use their chia seeds, cacao nibs and their extremely delicious snack bars.
Enough of the marketing talk, here’s the recipe!
Tag me on Instagram, shoot me an e-mail or slide into my DM’s if you make this recipe! I’d love to hear what you think.
Double chocolate overnight oats
- 5 tablespoons oats
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon almond flour/grounded almonds
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder (preferably raw)
- 100 ml almond milk
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well to combine the ingredients.
- Put the mixture into a jar.
- Put the jar in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, top with whatever you fancy! I prefer pear or banana.