Sometimes I just get into the kitchen, throw some stuff together and see whether it’ll turn out or not. Most of the time that last options applies to my baking experiments but this time it was a win.
When vacation starts, I usually have those weeks that on Sunday night, while planning ahead for the days to come, seem to be empty. But then we get to Monday morning/noon and my days start to fill up, text messages to meet up are coming in and I’m flooded with spontaneous summer plans.
On those days I’m glad I like meal prepping, even for the weeks when it at first doesn’t seem necessary at all. Last week I had such a week and this brekkie bake I made on Monday served me very well when I had to hurry for the train to meet a friend and woke up too late to make a brekkie.
Hope you enjoy!
Let me know if you try this,
With all my love,
Peach and Coconut Cobbler Brekkie Bake
- 5 peaches
- 75 grams desicated coconut
- 100 grams oats
- 170 grams soy yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Preheat the oven for 160°C.
- Cut up the peaches into cubes and put them in a bowl.
- Add the coconut and the oats into the bowl.
- Stir well.
- Add in the soy yogurt and the cinnamon and stir until all is well-combined.
- Put the mixture in a lined baking tray, I used a 16cmx29cm one.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry.
- Leave to cool before cutting into 4 or 6 squares.